Magnolia Fine Arts Festival 2018
All Day Artist Markets, Events & Performances
The Magnolia Fine Arts Festival is held in Peachtree City, Georgia. It is a signature event that draws both locals and art buying tourists to Peachtree City. Throughout the festival, there will be entertainment and events on the grounds. The festival has outdoor (10′ x 10′) booths. Apply now to be one of the artists to exhibit in the annual festival and experience firsthand the Magnolia Fine Arts Festival magic.
FINE ARTS MARKET:
Saturday, October 20, 2018, 10AM – 5PM
Sunday, October 21, 2018, 11AM – 5PM
ELIGIBILITY AND POLICES:
1. Be an artist of 18 years or older with original work. Original works must be handmade by the artist; mass produced art is ineligible. No buy/sell permitted.
2. Collaborative art: Artists must submit separate applications unless applying as a team. If accepted, the team may only exhibit the collaborative work they were accepted for as a team.
3. Works made with commercial kits or prefabricated pieces will not be accepted.
4. Jewelers must be the designers and hands-on makers of their work. Purchased facet gems may be used. Assembled, prefabricated jewelry is not allowed. A few purchased beads may be used for accent, but the major components of each piece must be formed and created by the artist. A thorough statement describing techniques and materials is recommended.
5. Exhibited photographs must be from original negatives or digital images processed by the artist.
6. Be present with work for the duration of the show. Artists may not break down displays or leave prior to closing time on any day of the Festival; artists will not be allowed to return the following day or to any future FAACE shows unless proof of an emergency is provided.
7. This is a family oriented show. The Festival Committee reserves the right to ask the artist to remove questionable work including erotic or macabre art.
8. The festival dates are rain or shine.
9. No “Discount” or “Sale” signage permitted.
10. Vehicles cannot be part of the booth display.
11. We would like to use “Images of Exhibiting Artists’ Work” on advertising, and promotional materials for this or future Magnolia Festivals. Please inform staff if you prefer your images not to be used.
12. All sales will be handled by the exhibitor. Fayette County sales tax (7%) should be collected by the exhibitor. Sales tax forms will be included in the exhibitor packets at check in.
Single Booth – 10×10: $95
Double Booth – (2) 10×10 $190
Jury Fee $25 (Artist only – non-refundable)
- Courtesy carts available from Registration Desk
- Booth sitters
- Hospitality Room with Food/Beverage
- Overnight Security
AWARDS: Award winners are invited to exhibit the following year and are exempt from jury and jury fees. Cash prizes!!!
- 1st Place
- 2nd Place
- 3rd Place
- Honorable Merit (2) – Ribbons only