Magnolia Fine Arts Festival 2017
All Day Artist Markets, Events & Performances
The Magnolia Fine Arts Festival is held in Peachtree City, Georgia. It is a signature event that draws both locals and art buying tourists to Peachtree City. Throughout the festival, there will be entertainment and events on the grounds. Apply now to be one of the artists to exhibit in the annual festival and to experience firsthand the Magnolia Fine Arts Festival magic. The festival is held on the grounds of Saville Studios – 401 Dividend Drive, Peachtree City, GA 30269.
FINE ARTS MARKET:
Saturday, October 21, 2017, 10AM – 5PM
Sunday, October 22, 2017, 12PM – 5PM
ELIGIBILITY AND POLICES:
- Be an artist of 18 years or older with original work. Original works must be handmade by the artist; mass produced art is ineligible. No buy/sell permitted.
- Collaborative art: Artists must submit separate applications unless applying as a team. If accepted, the team may only exhibit the collaborative work they were accepted for as a team.
- Works made with commercial kits or prefabricated pieces will not be accepted.
- Jewelers must be the designers and hands-on makers of their work. Purchased facet gems may be used. Assembled, prefabricated jewelry is not allowed. A few purchased beads may be used for accent, but the major components of each piece must be formed and created by the artist. A thorough statement describing techniques and materials is recommended.
- Exhibited photographs must be from original negatives or digital images processed by the artist.
- Be present with work for the duration of the show. Artists may not break down displays or leave prior to closing time on any day of the Festival; artists will not be allowed to return the following day or to any future FAACE shows unless proof of an emergency is provided.
- This is a family oriented show. The Festival Committee reserves the right to ask the artist to remove questionable work including erotic and macabre art.
- No animals are allowed in exhibit areas -inside or out, other than those providing assistance to persons with disabilities.
- The festival dates are rain or shine.
- No “Discount” or on “Sale” signage permitted.
- Vehicles cannot be part of the booth display.
- We would like to use “Images of Exhibiting Artists’ Work” on advertising, and promotional materials for this or future Magnolia Festivals. Please inform staff if you prefer your images not to be used.
- All sales will be handled by the exhibitor. Georgia sales tax (6%) should be collected by the exhibitor. Sales tax forms will be included in the exhibitor packets at check in.
- The festival committee reserves the right to refuse exhibition of work not consistent with submitted images and/or these guidelines. The interpretation of the festival rules is solely the discretion of the Magnolia Art Festival committee.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If the Magnolia Fine Arts Committee is notified of cancellation by August 15, a 100% refund of booth fee will be granted. Cancellations after August 15 will receive 80% refund only if the space is filled by a waitlisted artist. If not, fees are non-refundable. Cancellations MUST be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artists are responsible for protection of their art, materials and displays and for proper insurance. Artists will be held liable for any damage made by their tents or structure.
FEES: Artist – $75 Outdoor or $95 indoor (Plus $25 Jury Fee) / Food – $95 (food vendors submit application fee) / Electricity $25
- Easily accessible booths for artists
- Courtesy carts available from Registration Desk
- Booth sitters
- Hospitality Room with Food/Beverage- two people per booth
- Overnight Security
AWARDS: Award winners are invited to exhibit the following year and are exempt from jury and jury fee. This year we will have cash prizes!!!
- Best in Show
- 2D (1st Place and 2nd Place)
- 3D, (1st Place and 2nd Place)
- Honorable Merit (3)
Notification of acceptance or rejection will be emailed to you by July 15, 2017.
A waiting list based on the next highest scores in each medium will be created and you will be notified if you are on the waiting list. Note: Some spaces may be filled by invitation.
More art shows… www.artfaircalendar.com